Based on your answers to this quiz, generally you are at:
Smart Saver level
You may already be acting as a ‘champion’ for better energy & sustainability coordinating efforts within a work area, or a manager, practitioner, designer or procurement specialist developing solutions or looking to influence colleagues.
- You may be thinking about how to take bigger actions to contribute more to Net Zero for your organization or looking to develop big green solutions for your local area.
- Many of us are missing out on opportunities because we work in isolation. We have to make assumptions about others which often leads to greater levels of inefficiency.
- Connect up your Big Green solutions, aligned to international good practice by coordinating local actions and influencing colleagues.
Improve your confidence, actions, skills & collaboration.
- Read the following extract from our eGuide for this level with some example actions you can take and guidance on setting simple ‘Win Win’ steps.
- See our full eGuide for characteristics and example actions across all the proficiency levels.
- Check out our Ideas Hub for more ideas for actions you can take.
More people involved means less stress to hit targets