Based on your answers to this quiz, generally you are at:
Everyday Champion level
You probably know many actions you can take to contribute to better energy & sustainability performance at work.
- You may struggle prioritizing your actions for big impact or encouraging colleagues to get more involved.
- You may be looking for ways to impact on energy and resource use through either hands-on control or through influence or decisions you can make.
- Big actions for maximum results come about by focusing on the fundamental principles to champion energy & resource use and improve sustainability effectively for a work area.
Anyone can be an everyday champion within an organization by taking just 20 minutes every day to better champion and create actions for better energy & sustainability performance at work.
- Read the following extract from our eGuide for this level with some example actions you can take and guidance on setting simple ‘Win Win’ steps.
- See our full eGuide for characteristics and example actions across all the proficiency levels.
- Check out our Ideas Hub for more ideas for actions you can take.
Be the change you want to see