Based on your answers to this quiz, generally you are at:
You may have tried out some actions for better sustainability, or you’re not sure where to begin or you’re just starting out.
- You may be trying to figure about how best to take personal action or how you can contribute to reducing avoidable resource waste at work without sacrificing performance or customer service.
- You may not understand the benefits, the key actions or unsure how to be better supported in thinking about sustainability.
All of us, regardless of profession, should have a Foundation Level of alertness and proficiency for better sustainability performance.
- Read the following extract from our eGuide for this level with some example actions you can take and guidance on setting simple ‘Win Win’ steps.
- See our full eGuide for characteristics and example actions across all the proficiency levels.
- Check out our Ideas Hub for more ideas for actions you can take.
If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito